Attendees can have access to the event through the purchase of tickets, on each day of the event. Each ticket is valid for 1 (one) person for 1 (one) day of event.
Tickets can be purchased in advance through online purchase, at points of sale or, on days of event, at the Riocentro ticket office.
|Full Fare Ticket||R$ 24,00|
|Half Fare Ticket*||R$ 12,00|
Get ready and avoid queuing! Tickets can be purchased right away.
Half fare tickets*
The sales of half fare tickets is direct, personal, non-transferable and, the terms for having this benefit state that the buyer must be present both when purchasing the ticket and accessing the venue.
In order to use the benefits of free tickets listed below, one should go to the on-site sigposted ticket counter at the event, carrying his or her photo ID card, plus one of the specific documents to each case.
The benefit of free ticket will be granted to:
- Authors: should present 1 (one) book of his/her own authorship. Click here and do your accreditation.
- Children: under 1 (one) meter tall. Click here and do your accreditation.
- State and private school teachers or university professors: Please go to the registration area with your original photo ID card and one of the following documents: work permit having the teaching position stated on it, teacher's ID card (municipal or state school), paycheck having the teaching position stated on it, Social Security card (INSS card) in case you a retired teacher, diploma (or copy of it) of a degree in Teaching and/or Pedagogy/Education, SINPRO ID card (Brazilian Union of Teachers) or CREF ID card (Regional Council of Physical Education). Click here and do your accreditation.
- Book Professionals: one should present the company indentification badge and current paycheck. Click here and do your accreditation.
- Library Workers: one should present the Library Science identification card. Click here and do your accreditation.
- Tour Guides: one should present the Tour Guide identification card issued by Embratur (Brazilian Institute of Tourism). Click here and do your accreditation.
Use the #EUAMOLER and #BIENALRIO hashtags and share your love for reading.